- June 30, 2020
- 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Register for this meeting:
Course description/learning objectives
- The affects of Covid-19 on insurance rates and eligibility.
- Learn how hybrid life insurance can protect your income while living.
- Gain an understanding of term and permanent life insurance
- Long term care costs and its effects on income and retirement.
- Planning options for long term care.
Michael D. Wong, CLTC, DDS is a San Francisco native who graduated from UOP Dental in 1994 and was a member of the United States Air Force Reserves 940th medical dental squadron. A car accident and back injury derailed his dental career, but he has managed to reinvent himself into an insurance profession that cherishes the privilege of helping professionals protect their incomes.Michael lives in Belmont with his wife Anna and two children. He enjoys anything tech, all the locals sports teams, stocks, and having family time.