Is Long Term Care Insurance Worth It?
If you have ever looked at long term care insurance but decided to pass because it was too expensive, you were worried about the money if you never used it or it you felt it made more sense to self-insure because you have sizable assets, then this is the seminar for you!
In this live discussion we welcome all of your questions!
Our topics for this discussion are:
- What is long term care and the costs of care
- How long term care insurance works
- Learn about the two main options of long term care insurance, plus
How to make premiums affordable
See how to get your money back if you never use the care
- Learn how to use retirement funds to pay for long term care insurance
- Tax deductions for long term care insurance
- Update on Mandatory California long term care tax coming in 2025 (AB 567)
- See the reason high net worth families plan for long term care.
We hope to see you there! Breakfast provided.
Michael D. Wong, CLTC, DDS is a San Francisco native who graduated from UOP Dental in 1994 and a former Air Force Reserve officer. A car accident and back injury derailed his dental career, but he has managed to reinvent himself into an insurance professional specializing in long term care planning.
Having worked at Invisalign, Michael still has a passion for dentistry, technology, and innovation. He lives in Belmont with his wife and two children and loves to watch his two children play with sports teams. For several years, Michael has been on his daughter’s schools PTA board and raised funds and organized events for her school and the Belmont Redwood Shores school district.
* RSVP by 12 noon Thursday, March 30