Bulk Fills: Fact, Fiction or Both? Improve Your Workflow, Satisfaction and Profit
Patrick L. Roetzer, DDS, FACD, FICD
2.5 CE Unit (Core)
• Want to learn why injecting composites bests cold or warm packing?
• Do I need a heater to inject composite?
• Can a flowable be a robust top coat that will withstand occlusal loads?
• Are the claims of unlimited depth of cure with dual cure bulk fill flowables valid?
• How can you avoid bubbles in injectables?
• If I can't "soft sculpt" these dual cures during the auto phase, how do I get anatomy in them?
• When is it best to light cure? What does light curing accomplish?
• Does composite function better under tension or compression?
• Do dual cured composite eliminate the pulpal floor pull away?
• Are there good unbiased citations to support the claims of dual cure flowable bulk fills?
• Can injectable bulk fills increase your production and profit?
• Experience a new universal single shade, packable composite - take a compule home
Attendees will receive:
1 Syringe of Bulk EZ Plus by Zest Dental Solutions
1 Trifold Mold by Ultradent to test your light and composite as well as your techniques
1 Typodont tooth that you injection fill as a standard to take home and try your burs on - can this be your top layer?
1 Compule of a new single shade universal packable composite
Patrick L. Roetzer, DDS, FACD, FICD, graduated from Marquette Univ School of Dentistry 1974. Following General Practice Residency at VA Medical Center Martinez, CA he founded Carquinez Dental Group. His North Bay Dental Education Center in Beneicia, CA provided lectures and hands-on training for local dentists. Dr. Roetzer holds patents on several systems for restorative dentistry and continues to serve as a consultant to many dental manufacturing companies.
He has lectured nationally and internationally on restorative dentistry. After selling his practice in 2009, he served as Clinical Affairs Director for Danville Materials. Dr. Roetzer served as Director of Operative Dentistry at the University of Pacific for 5 years. Currently, he is an Associate Professor with the AEGD Program at UOP in Union City. Dr. Roetzer is a member of CDA and ADA, a Fellow in both American and International College of Dentistry and a member of the Pierre Fauchard Society.
* RSVP by 12 noon FRI, Jun 2